Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wexford on Monday.

We had a trip planed to try and get a few gilt head bream on the bait ,but we could not resist a go on the lures .I hooked and lost a nice little bass so i know what it feels like to have one on the line .May be during the week.We left the lures and went on the bait we got a few bass and flounders but no guilt heads .I will be out during the week.                                        
                                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!