Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Salleens in a gale

We headded to waterford today in search of the first bass their was 6 of us Ray and mark dide a bith of corse fishing on the way down and as Ray said he had his fishie fix for the day with some nice bream from the Barrow.
We tryed for a few live baits with my sandeel net and this was the way the day was to go poor and not a fish for 15 rods .A few local lads came on the seen and this gave me hope as to the fish been on the move but more than hope was needed for the weather and the sea on the day but than we will have another go on sunday.
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!