Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Radio show on razor fish tonight.

 Well the word is out on the razor .and RTE wanted to do a show for radio on them .We got to the grounds to fined a good few people walking back words trying to find the razor i would say the sales of salt were up in Ireland this week .It was good fun on the beach tonight and i had a lot of people thanking me for showing them the trick.A lot of them wanted to get the recipe for to cook them right.We had our stove with us and a master class in cooking razor started and we feed all that were their,and they all liked the taste of them and said they will do it again.Thanks to Clare Cronin for the show.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!