Would'nt it be great if we had the commitment to do something similar - I mean lets face it, what are we going to do with the fish that we have 'protected' for the past twenty years that every body wants a piece of?
- Could we realise the recreational potential of the fishery?
- Could we create employment and contibute to the socio economic structure sustainably?
- Could we grow up, act maturely and begin to believe the fishery is world class?
- Could we just stop ticking boxes whilst thinking that we are doing something?
- Could we realise what is actually happening is as usual, very little?
- Can we do anything for ourselves, whilst others exploit the potential?
Sunday, April 3, 2011
John Devlin sent me this as the way forward.
- Dave Tilly
- Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
- My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!