Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy Paddy's day.Come on the trout.

Well our yearly visit to the parade ,and then to sample our local river and see what the trout have been up to in the snow with the chance of a sea trout on the opening day of the river Dodder. Where in Europe in the middle of a city can you go fishing for trout.I love this river for all the fishing it has given me trough the years.
It has given up pages of specimen mullet and the odd big sea trout and my best  brown trout 5lbs 12 ozs.This year i hope to show you what our little river has to offer,
I have a school trip next week so i hope the wether keeps up and the sun shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!