Thursday, February 3, 2011

Irish Kayak Angling are going to be at the show.

Irish Kayak Angling are going to be at the show.Come and learn how to fish with your kayak at the Ireland 2011 Angling show on 12/ 13th Feb at the National show centre, Swords. Irish Kayak Angling are hosting a fishing area which will focus on kayakers and anglers  who wish to take up and kayak angling. Many well known anglers will be there and their will be offers for new members.

Members will be on hand to help with advice on any questions you might have on kayaking.We will have kayaks on view to show how easy is is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!