Thursday, December 24, 2015

Happy Xmas to all

Wet and windy it has been since November and the cod are thin on the ground , maybe 2016 will bring better fishing.
I think it is time to bring back the inshore limit to allow fish areas to bread and have a safe haven.
This is the only way to get the fish back on the shoreline ,gone are the days when double figure cod wear caught on our beaches .The red cod of the kelp beads on the East coast are a thing of the past our young anglers have missed out on catching real fish .
To everyone that reads this blog i hope 2016 brings lots of fish that fight back.

3 comments:

  1. Valuable information ..I am delighted to read this article..thank you for giving us this useful information.
    Irish Gifts Store

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said Dave. There some nice fish you have there sir.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    I would like say your way of explanation amazing..
    Fishing lures Echuca

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Dublin 4, Leinster, Ireland
My family have been gathering bait for the last 50 years. I Have been fishing all my life and climbed the hights of the shore angling scene falling in love with bass fishing. I now make a living doing what i love, digging bait and guiding!